From the construction of this prototype, we can arrive at several conclusions for the final prototype:
1. The Line Sensor should follow the presented design using the sensor
The Chassis should follow the presented design except for allowing for other modifications.
2. The Speed controller should follow the presented electrical design using TIP121 transistors,
3. The electrical design should be tuned so as to be suitable on a vero board.
4. All circuits should be produced on vero board.
5. The proposed algorithms are accepted and functional, but they lack some adaptation to the environment.