ASSUMPTIONS AND LIMITATION
The following assumptions are made in this project
1. The robot is parallel to the wall and boxes.
2. The distance between the boxes is wider than the length R plus the distance from the
center of the robot to its rear.
3. The target location is known.
4. The y-distance from the edge of the front box to the edge of the robot is known.
5. Parking slot is assumed to be on the right side.
6.Wheels must function properly on wet and dry floors, as well as carpets.
These are the following Limitations
1. Space measurement is not done.
2. Distance measurement is not convenient.
3. No real time obstacles like human or any other car.
4. Low range Sensors.